International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights?
If the Convention against Torture is not the right one for this complex sequence of crimes for about 35 years now which destroyed our lives completely(!), then the only one left for an individual complaint is this one. Here the full text of this Covenant:
Evaluation of the most important articles:
The States Parties to the present Covenant, considering that, in accordance with the principles proclaimed in the Charter of the United Nations, recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world, Recognizing that these rights derive from the inherent dignity of the human person, Recognizing that, in accordance with the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the ideal of free human beings enjoying civil and political freedom and freedom from fear and want can only be achieved if conditions are created whereby everyone may enjoy his civil and political rights, as well as his economic, social and cultural rights, Considering the obligation of States under the Charter of the United Nations to promote universal respect for, and observance of, human rights and freedoms, Realizing that the individual, having duties to other individuals and to the community to which he belongs, is under a responsibility to strive for the promotion and observance of the rights recognized in the present Covenant,
Agree upon the following articles:
1. All peoples have the right of self-determination. By virtue of that right they freely determine their political status and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development.
2. All peoples may, for their own ends, freely dispose of their natural wealth and resources without prejudice to any obligations arising out of international economic co-operation, based
upon the principle of mutual benefit, and international law. In no case may a people be deprived of its own means of subsistence.
3. The States Parties to the present Covenant, including those having responsibility for the administration of Non-Self-Governing and Trust Territories, shall promote the realization of the
right of self-determination, and shall respect that right, in conformity with the provisions of the Charter of the United Nations.
Part 1- Self-determination? Hans and his wife never had the right to self-determination since 1972 when they were taken mental hostage by rapist Jan van Beek, his cruel friend now with the Justice Department, their own family with mr. Johan Smedema the worst, physicians with psychologist O. van der Hart as the most cruel, and certain officials from the Dutch Government. They are not even allowed to know which laws are changed for them, or what papers they were forced after being drugged to sign! Mr. Johan Smedema now cowardly denies the fact he had a signed(blanc!) document and was or still is acting for and over Hans and his still unknowing wife. Government keeps this a secret also and uses a secret service to enforce this. Both Hans and his wife don’t know who they fighting against yet! Fighting the unknown now for 10 years, and in fact since 1972.
Part 2- In no case may people be deprived of its own means of subsistence! But they deliberately left Hans Smedema in the dark about if he was insane, or his memory simply came back and he was in fact getting better! Causing him to get sick and lose his capacity to earn an income of 140.000 euro! This probably just to protect the people behind this conspiracy!
1. Each State Party to the present Covenant undertakes to respect and to ensure to all individuals within its territory and subject to its jurisdiction the rights recognized in the present Covenant, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status.
2. Where not already provided for by existing legislative or other measures, each State Party to the present Covenant undertakes to take the necessary steps, in accordance with its constitutional processes and with the provisions of the present Covenant, to adopt such laws or other measures as may be necessary to give effect to the rights recognized in the present Covenant.
3. Each State Party to the present Covenant undertakes: (a) To ensure that any person whose rights or freedoms as herein recognized are violated shall have an effective remedy, notwithstanding that the violation has been committed by persons acting in an official capacity;
(b) To ensure that any person claiming such a remedy shall have his right thereto determined by competent judicial, administrative or legislative authorities, or by any other competent authority provided for by the legal system of the State, and to develop the possibilities of judicial remedy;
(c) To ensure that the competent authorities shall enforce such remedies when granted.
Part 1- This means that also Hans Smedema should have kept his rights, but several Human and normal Civil Rights are taken away from him and his defenseless wife, without informing him!
Part 2 – The Netherlands Government has not provided laws taking care of the fact that Governmental Officials and a Queen are being protected, at the cost of the innocent victims Hans and W..s Smedema! That a secret service is deleting and manipulating all evidence, to make sure Hans Smedema can never proof his case, is against Human Rights!
Part 3- Hans Smedema without evidence can never get legal help! He does not know of any ‘remedy’ yet and is fighting the ‘unknown’ now for 10 years! Officials are protected at the cost of Hans and W..s Smedema!
No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment. In particular, no one shall be subjected without his free consent to medical or scientific experimentation.
This has been evaluated in the past Posts about this. The Convention against Torture(CAT) was used, but the Committee answered it doesn’t belong to the ‘Scope’ of the CAT. I think it does, and they are wrong, but lets see if they want it to be under this Covenant? What has been done to Hans and W..s Smedema, was cruel and still is cruel treatment. What has been done after March 2000 when the memory of Hans Smedema came slowly back is again, cruel and degrading mistreatment! Why not simply open the secret files or at least tell him why nobody will talk? And why are they a secret? Who have to be protected? Why are the Dutch people not to know this? This could have been medical or scientific experimentation from Prof.dr. O. van der Hart without Hans and W..s knowing that fact!
1. No one shall be held in slavery; slavery and the slave-trade in all their forms shall be prohibited.
2. No one shall be held in servitude.
(a) No one shall be required to perform forced or compulsory labour;
(b) Paragraph 3 (a) shall not be held to preclude, in countries where imprisonment with hard labour may be imposed as a punishment for a crime, the performance of hard labour in pursuance of a sentence to such punishment by a competent court;
(c) For the purpose of this paragraph the term “forced or compulsory labour” shall not include:
(i) Any work or service, not referred to in subparagraph (b), normally required of a person who is under detention in consequence of a lawful order of a court, or of a person during conditional release from such detention;
(ii) Any service of a military character and, in countries where conscientious objection is recognized, any national service required by law of conscientious objectors;
(iii) Any service exacted in cases of emergency or calamity threatening the life or well-being of the community;
(iv) Any work or service which forms part of normal civil obligations.
The wife of Hans Smedema, was made into a sex-slave in 1972. The Dutch Government has never done anything to prevent her from having to work as a sex-slave for her ‘master’ Jan van Beek and from 1973 until this very day she still has other ‘masters’ who can give her orders which are slavery! The Dutch Government and secret service are making sure that she will never get any ‘Therapy’ or ‘Treament’ against her sickness! She developed a ‘Double’ or ‘Emotional Personality’ which she is not aware of yet!
Everyone shall have the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.
In this case, the laws are changed by politicians and based on fruad and betrayal.
1. No one shall be subjected to arbitrary or unlawful interference with his privacy, family, or correspondence, nor to unlawful attacks on his honour and reputation.
2. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.
In this case of Hans Smedema and his wife they are subjected to interference and unlawfull attacks on their honour and reputation. Proof and evidence is hidden from them and the whole Dutch people! They both suffer because of this for now 10 years, and in fact from 1973!
They don’t have the right to protection because the thruth is hidden from them to make sure the Dutch people will never know what happened.
1. The family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society and is entitled to protection by society and the State.
2. The right of men and women of marriageable age to marry and to found a family shall be recognized.
3. No marriage shall be entered into without the free and full consent of the intending spouses.
4. States Parties to the present Covenant shall take appropriate steps to ensure equality of rights and responsibilities of spouses as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution. In the case of dissolution, provision shall be made for the necessary protection of any children.
The family of Hans and W..s Smedema has NOT been protected by the Dutch State!
Every citizen shall have the right and the opportunity, without any of the distinctions mentioned in article 2 and without unreasonable restrictions:
(a) To take part in the conduct of public affairs, directly or through freely chosen representatives;
(b) To vote and to be elected at genuine periodic elections which shall be by universal and equal suffrage and shall be held by secret ballot, guaranteeing the free expression of the will of the electors;
(c) To have access, on general terms of equality, to public service in his country.
Hans and W..s Smedema don’t have equal rights to public service in the Netherlands! Those rights are secretly taken away from them!
All persons are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to the equal protection of the law. In this respect, the law shall prohibit any discrimination and guarantee to all persons equal and effective protection against discrimination on any ground such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status.
Hans and W..s Smedema don’t have equal rights before the law in the Netherlands! Those rights are secretly taken away from them only because they were sick and had severe suppression and she had an ‘Emotional Personality!’ Therapy and medical help are denied to them to protect the ones who did all this.
All this confirms that Hans Smedema is right with his complaints. Hans will file a complaint with this Committee also!
The Petition on the Covenant for Civil and Political Rights from Hans Smedema against Netherlands has been sent on June 23th 2010.
And the next day it was already denied with this letter:
Again no explanation has been given! We can only guess to the reasons for this behaviour. I see the following possible:
- they think I am insane, so don’t believe my complaint? But why then not simply ask Netherlands, so it is fixed and legal information for later?
- Netherlands already informed them, that this was a legal cover-up approved by politicians and the Queen? Based on fraud and both victims not knowing, is not a reason for an investigation?
- my wife(in her emotional personality) has been given a written statement she has the right NOT to know, so her husband has no Human Rights anymore? Living separated and both suffering is no reason for an investigation?
- I made a mistake in the complaint? No Lawyer is always a bad thing, but is a Human Right!
- the complaint against Netherlands is so complex, they are not able to understand it? Too difficult for them?
I will have to assume this is a mistake or wrong decision. A Lawyer will have to find out why this decision has been given?
Copyright 2010 Hans Smedema, Parcent, (Alicante) Spain.